|3 Paths to Investing|
The 3 Paths to Investing in Liberia
Investors seeking to start a business in Liberia generally take one of three paths to investing.
Standard Business (No Incentive Required)
- Investor is not seeking any incentive from the Government of the Republic of Liberia
- Typically small businesses with capital less than US $500,000, but some larger business fall into this category
- Takes about a week to set up your business (Registration and Incorporation)
- Sector specific licenses and permits may be required. For information on licenses and permits for LNIC’s priority sectors, Contact.
Special Investment Incentives
- Typically businesses that invest less than US $10 Million and seek government incentives
- Takes about 3 months to obtain incentives
- Expedited process is available through the LNIC; contact the Commission and request more information
- For more information on incentives, Contact.
- Typically businesses that invest greater than US $10 Million and seek extra consideration from the government
- For info on the process for negotiating a concession, Contact.